About Our Chicopee Electricians
Electrical Experts Can Ensure Your Safety & Comfort
If experience, quality craftsmanship, and great service are what you value most in a local electrician, contact the skilled professionals at Electrical Experts. Whether you need generator services or aluminum wiring replacement, you can always count on us.
How many lighting, wiring, or other electrical projects have you postponed at your home because you don’t know a good Chicopee electrician? If you are looking for a reliable, licensed electrician to handle anything from a service upgrade to a home generator installation, Electrical Experts is the company to call. With 60+ years of professional experience, our team of licensed electricians can tackle a wide range of electrical projects, including service upgrades, landscape lighting, and swimming pool wiring repairs, and more.
Our skilled electricians are among the most skilled troubleshooters in the area and can accurately pinpoint and fix any problem involving:
- Faulty connections
- Outdated electric panels
When performing our electrical inspection services, we can also identify and correct malfunctions and safety hazards in your wire integrity, electrical panel functionality, GFCI protection, and more.
Call (413) 276-4787 to schedule your next electrical service today and see the difference Electrical Experts can make!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
When you spend your hard-earned dollars, you deserve nothing less than industry-leading guarantees. That exactly what you’ll get with Electrical Experts. Whether it’s our 100% satisfaction guarantee on the service you receive or our 10-year warranty on service upgrades or 5-year warranty on any installation or repair, you can rest assured we have you covered.
The warranties and guarantees we offer include:
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty: Your residential panel, service, and breakers are guaranteed to be failure-free!
- Code & Safety Guarantee: All of the materials and equipment we use will be as specified to meet or exceed the electrical code in your area. We will be sure to complete the necessary inspections.
- Delivery Date Guarantee: We promise to complete your electrical panel and service-replacement project on or before the date we have promised. If we are unable to uphold our promise, you will receive a 20% discount on the entire service.
- Total No-Lemon Guarantee: We will not make you pay for any equipment failure-related service calls for 10 years after your electrical panel installation. Enjoy worry-free system performance for the next 10 years!
- Client-Care Guarantee: Our skilled and courteous technicians will make sure your property is protected from any possible damage while we’re on the job. We will take the time to answer any questions you may have and leave your property looking just as neat as we found it. We even wear shoe covers and lay down protective covers for your floors. If we fail to uphold this guarantee, we will provide you with a five-year Safety and Savings Plan™ membership at no charge to you!
- Equipment & Fixture Guarantee: We promise the fixtures and equipment we supply and install will perform as stated. If any of your fixtures or equipment fail during normal use within one year of our installation service, we will provide the repair or replacement at no cost to you.
- Electrical Panel & Main Service Guarantee: We promise to complete your electrical panel and main service-replacement project on or before the date we promised. We also back that with a three-year workmanship guarantee. If you have trouble with your electrical panel during this time, we will resolve it for free. All materials we use are code-compliant.
- Service & Repair Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with the service we have provided, we will refund all of your money. If our electricians or leave your home without cleaning up, do not wear shoe covers, or are not drug-free, your service will be free of charge. If a repair fails in the first year, we will repair it again at no cost to you.
Safety Is #1
Your electrical system is the most dangerous system in your home! It consists of mostly hidden, live wires that run through every room of your home, all of which must be in proper working order to ensure a safe operation. Our Electrical Experts already know what safety issues to address, which enables them to do the job while keeping you and your family safe. Included on every call is our 10-point safety inspection so we can identify areas of concern. We strive to educate our clients on the condition of their home and let them decide what is right for them.
At Electrical Experts, we specialize in residential service work so you can rest assured you’re working with the best. Our electricians are constantly trained on the specific needs and concerns of homeowners. We keep up to date with the newest high- quality products and installation techniques that ensure great results, every time. Last but not least, we understand the need to respect your time and home as if it was our own.
Our team will provide you with a StraightForward price upfront so you know exactly what you will be investing into your home down to the penny BEFORE any work begins. There are no hidden fees, upcharges, or surprises of any kind. It can be stressful enough to call a service professional to your home so we see it as our duty to keep you as comfortable as possible through the whole process.
Get to Know Your Electrical Experts
Electrical Experts is a division of Easthampton Electrical Service (EES). Henry Frank Mitowski established EES in 1955 as a local electrician handling the needs of the Easthampton area. After David, Henry's son, joined the business in the early 1970s, he was able to expand the business from residential services into commercial and industrial projects as well.
With over 60 years of experience, we are one of the few electrical teams with the training and expertise to offer a comprehensive range services that include electrical inspections, service upgrades, landscape lighting services, solar panel system installations, and much more. Not only do we offer everything you might need, we also back all of our work with a five-year warranty.