Journeyman Electricians Wanted
Join the Team at Electrical Experts
Our service and commercial business is growing which is why we are looking for skilled electricians to join our team.
At Electrical Experts, we are looking for highly qualified, motivated and energetic licensed electricians. With an emphasis on customer service, we want to provide our customers with the best service experience possible. That is why we strive to deliver prompt, professional and friendly service.
If you are a trained and licensed electrician looking to join a quality team, submit your resume below, to Electrical Experts to see if you are a good fit. We are always looking for talented, friendly, and professional specialists to be a part of our family.
What We Are Looking For
You will be responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing electrical equipment in residential, commercial and industrial applications with hand tools, power tools, test equipment, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s specifications in a timely, accurate manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We require one of the following:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Four to six years related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four years of experience as an apprentice
As a member of our team, you need to be able to:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We also require that our team members have general mechanical knowledge and knowledge of structural design, technical and oral communication skills, organization, time management, customer service, and professionalism.
In order to officially become a crew member, you must have the following:
- Massachusetts Journeyman’s License required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Osha-10 Card