Electrical Services in Chicopee
Electricians You Can Count On
At Electrical Experts, our Chicopee electricians have one priority – to make sure your home is safe for you and your family. That’s why we offer quality maintenance and repair services for a number of appliances and areas in your home. From surge protection and electrical outlets to smoke detectors, ceiling fans, and more, our commitment to you is clear.
Call (413) 276-4787 to schedule a service with our Chicopee electrical team. We also serve Easthampton and all of Hampshire County.
Respecting You & Your Home
You can always count on us to arrive on time and provide the electrical service you need. Our Chicopee electrician team offers straightforward pricing, so you know what to expect before we get to work. While it is optional, we ask that you provide us with your email address so we can send you a confirmation email after you schedule service, along with a copy of our electricians’ credentials.
Electrical Experts strives to ensure your complete satisfaction every time by:
- Wearing boot covers to keep your home free and clear from any debris
- Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a five-year warranty
- Providing anyone 65 years old and older with a 10% discount
- Offering a 10% discount to any active/retired military personnel
- Offering a Safety Savings Plan that comes with numerous benefits
In addition, all of our Chicopee electrical contractors are licensed, background-checked, and drug tested for your peace of mind. Our team also has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a great reputation with homeowners in the local and surrounding areas.
Changing Your Smoke Alarms
Many homeowners aren’t aware that smoke alarms have a limited lifespan. In fact, even the most modern alarms only last about 8-10 years. This includes all battery-operated and hardwired smoke alarms. It’s important to have reliable electricians ready to provide you with the replacements you need. After all, smoke alarms can save your life in the event of a fire.
Conserve Energy & Money
Did you know electric lighting burns up to 25% of the average home energy budget? We’re proud to offer a solution that can save you energy – and therefore, money.
LED lights offer a number of benefits. For example, they:
- Present little risk of starting a fire
- Contain no mercury and almost no UV light
- Produce virtually no heat
- Never flicker, as they convert alternating to direct current
We would be happy to provide efficient replacements that help you cut back on your energy bill costs. Products rated by Energy Star use at least 75% less energy and last 25 times longer than incandescent lighting. OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) identifies flickering from fluorescent bulbs as a health hazard. Not only is LED lighting a smart investment, but it’s also a safe investment.
4 Signs You Need An Electrician
- Buzzing sounds - If you're hearing a buzzing sound from a light or electrical appliance, then call in your local Chicopee electrician. Electricity is supposed to be silent.
- Sparks - If your getting sparks from your electrical panel or an electrical outlet, then call in an electrician as this could be a sign of something wrong. If an electrical appliance sparks, then call the manufacturer as you should be able to get a new one.
- Electrical outlets that are hot to the touch - It doesn't matter if your using an electrical appliance that demands a lot of electricity, your electrical outlets should never be hot to the touch. If they are call in your Chicopee electrician.
- Flickering lights - This is a sign of an electrical system that just doesn't have enough juice. Your TV, AC, fridge and other electrical appliances use up a lot of electricity and your flickering lights are a symptom of a system that's overloaded.
The Solutions You Need to Keep Your Family Safe
At Electrical Experts, we work hard to ensure the safety of everyone under your roof. Whether your electrical panel needs repair or an upgrade or your generator is on the fritz, you can count on our team of experts to get the job done right. We also install CH circuit breakers and shock guard covers to provide your outlets with overload and fire protection. Your safety is our goal.
Schedule your next Chicopee electrical service today or contact us online to learn more about what we can do for you.