Electrical Panel Services in Chicopee, MA
Your electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system. It distributes electricity to the various circuits in your home or business. If it is outdated or damaged, you may not be able to get the power you need when you need it. If you need to install, replace, or repair an electrical panel, call the experts at Electrical Experts. We are a full-service electrical company providing a wide range of electrical panel services in Chicopee, MA and the surrounding areas.
When to Replace Your Electrical Panel
Electrical panels are designed to last a long time. However, they will eventually wear out, especially if they are not properly maintained. If you have an older home or a commercial property with an outdated electrical panel, it is a good idea to have it inspected by a professional electrician to determine if it needs to be replaced.
You should consider replacing your electrical panel if:
- Your electrical panel is more than 20 years old - The average lifespan of an electrical panel is about 20 to 30 years. If your electrical panel is more than 20 years old, it is probably not up to code and needs to be replaced.
- Your electrical panel is rusted, corroded, or damaged - If your electrical panel is rusted, corroded, or damaged, it is no longer safe and should be replaced immediately. Rusted and corroded electrical panels can cause electrical shorts and fires.
- Your electrical panel has been recalled - Some electrical panels have been recalled due to a manufacturing defect. If your electrical panel has been recalled, you should have it replaced as soon as possible.
- Your electrical panel is too small for your electrical needs - If you have recently added a new appliance or upgraded your electrical system, you may find that your electrical panel is too small to handle the increased electrical load. If you are constantly tripping breakers or experiencing electrical problems, you should consider having your electrical panel replaced with a larger one.
If you are not sure if you need to replace your electrical panel, call Electrical Experts. We can inspect your electrical panel and determine if it needs to be replaced. We offer honest, professional recommendations and upfront pricing.
Why Choose Electrical Experts?
At Electrical Experts, we are committed to providing the highest quality electrical services in Chicopee, MA. As a local, family-owned company, we understand the importance of having a safe and reliable electrical system. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service.
When you choose us for your electrical panel service, you can expect:
- Upfront pricing - We offer honest, upfront pricing and free estimates on all our electrical services. We will never try to upsell you or recommend a service you don’t need.
- Quality workmanship - Our electricians are licensed, certified, and highly trained. We have over 100 years of combined experience and have seen it all. No job is too big or too small for our team.
- Outstanding customer service - We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. From the moment you call us to the moment we complete your service, you will be treated with the respect and courtesy you deserve.
- 100% customer satisfaction - We are not happy unless you are. If you are not completely satisfied with our work, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right.
This company was very accurate in getting back to me. Pricing was reasonable, they were quick to set up appointments, they were very good at responding to appointments; I would definitely recommend their service.- Jodi E.
They responded to my request for service promptly. I was given an appointment quickly. They arrived on time for the service and completed the work timely. The rates were very competitive.- Happy Customer
I was very happy with every part of the service - showed up on time, explained things well, uncovered a potential problem and fixed it, performed requested services in a professional manner, gave honest advice, left no mess.- Marc S.
Very happy with the quick response. Knowledgeable, professional, and courteous technicians. Lovely office lady answering the phone. Thank you.- Mary Ann W.
Paul, who came to do the work, was a very KIND and wonderful person and I was able to help him as well. We were done in about an hour. I will NEVER be able to thank him enough for what he did for me.- Nicholas L.
Courteous, prompt, pleasant, knowledgeable! Top notch from beginning to end! Highly recommend.- Happy Customer
These guys were on time, discussed the projects with me and had the work done in a timely manner. I'm impressed and looking forward to having them back in my home for two more projects next week.- Paula W.
The two men that installed my fans were nice and professional. Drew me up a quote and got right to work. The fan looks and works great, and even though it was a messy job (cutting through plaster and dealing with blown in insulation), they left the bathroom spotless.- Happy Customer
What are ceiling fans good for?
Fans circulate the air, creating a breeze and making the room feel cool. In the winter, fans help to keep warm, rising air circulating.
What are the benefits to a programmable thermostat?
Setting your thermostat a few degrees higher or lower when nobody is home will significantly lower your electricity use. According to ENERGY STAR, it could save up to $180 every year in energy costs.
What kind of light bulbs should I purchase?
Fluorescent bulbs are more expensive but save you money in the long run. A single incandescent light bulb can cost the same as 6 to 10 fluorescent bulbs – and the fluorescents last about 10 times longer. There are attractive compact units that illuminate more like a traditional bulb, giving off a pleasing, soft light, and many other shapes and types to choose from.