Chicopee Indoor Air Quality Services
Elite IAQ Specialists Serving Hampshire and Hampstead Counties
The team at Electrical Experts works with customers to provide indoor air quality appliances and services that can help improve your home's comfort. If you are suffering from indoor air pollution, then turn to the team at Electrical Experts. We can help you turn it all around, so your home can be a comfortable and safe place again. Ask us about our indoor air quality products and services, like our E-Z Breathe home ventilation system.
Indoor air quality (IAQ) refers to the quality of the air in and around your home or business. There are proven connections between poor air quality and both long- and short-term health problems. Specialists agree that indoor air quality plays a vital role in the health and comfort you experience inside your home.
Indoor air quality is important because many people are spending more hours inside their homes. If the air you’re breathing inside your home is polluted, it can attack your immune system - even if you are generally healthy. Respiratory health is important, and if you aren’t actively working to ensure your indoor air is clean and unpolluted, you could be doing unseen harm to you and your loved ones.
If you need indoor air quality services in Chicopee or surrounding communities, give us a call at (413) 276-4787 or contact us online for more information about our products. We can’t wait to serve you!
Health and Wellness Problems Caused by Poor Indoor Air Quality
It’s easy for polluted indoor air to be ignored in your home or business. Many property owners do not realize that many of their health and wellness problems are related to poor indoor air quality and mistakenly attribute them to other causes.
You could be suffering from health issues caused by polluted indoor air if you have:
- Skin Problems – Dry or blotchy skin can be caused by indoor air irritants and pollutants. If you find that your skin is dry and cracked or has unexplained red splotches, it could be caused by indoor allergens and pollutants. Skin problems are also connected to dry or cracked mucous membranes because low humidity and indoor air quality are linked.
- Sleeping Difficulties – Studies have found a correlation between poor sleep habits and high levels of air pollution. Poor sleep can also be related to the effectiveness of your HVAC system. For example, if your HVAC unit is not effectively maintaining the humidity levels in your home or business, it can lead to mold growth. Mold is a known allergen and threat to respiratory health.
- Chronic Cold Symptoms – If the air quality in your home is subpar, then you could be battling symptoms that seem unrelated, like never-ending colds and sinus problems. Indoor air quality impacts your sinuses and can masquerade as a cold or even influenza. Symptoms like coughing and sneezing with an irritated nose and throat could be caused by the air you’re breathing inside your home.
If you are experiencing any of these issues for more than a week, you should have your indoor air quality tested. You could also start keeping a diary noting when you feel poorly. If you are better when outside the house, then the air quality in your home may be the cause of your health and comfort problems.
What Are the Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Service?
Check out the top benefits of indoor air quality service, so you can get a better idea of what you might be missing out on.
- Breathe easier and help prevent illnesses and allergies
- Enjoy more restful sleep without respiratory irritation
- Get rid of allergens, like mold, dust, pollen, and pet dander
- Balance humidity to help stop mold and mildew growth
- Reduce energy costs by enhancing airflow and ventilation
- Avoid dust buildup on the furniture inside your home
Providing Modern Products and Top-Notch Services in Chicopee
At Electrical Experts, we are proud to offer E-Z Breathe home ventilation systems to solve your IAQ problems. Our professional technicians are background-checked, licensed, trained, and insured, which means we know the people we are sending into your home at any time. We only hire knowledgeable and trustworthy professionals to work in your home. We are proud of the high-quality products and services we provide, and we stand behind all of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.